So I finally watched the S6 final...
May. 24th, 2011 12:06 amand can I just say:
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.
ohmyCAS.
1. I freaking love this show.
2. I freaking love how well the second part of this season came together.
3. Did Bobby really take that poor old man's picture of his mama? Because he's all alone in that hospital and that may be the only picture of her he has, and when he said no one had ever told him they were sorry for his loss my heart kind of broke a little. Bobby needs to return that picture.
4. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMY. I'm so glad we have you back. RoboSam was a douche and you are adorable. And you know I understand that the whole hell memories thing is going to be hard but you will be stronger for this experience, sweetheart.
5. How amazing is Jared's hair lately? It's all bouncy and full of life, and sitting on his face just perfectly. Super cereal, good Sam = good Sam hair.
6. DEAN. BE HAPPY YOU POOR, POOR WONDERFUL FOOL BASTARD. YOU'RE BREAKING MAH HEART. ALSO YOU AND CAS NEED HUGS LIKE YESTERDAY. Oh Dean, moron that he is. It's entirely possible I care more about his happiness at this point than I do my own, but he is a damn damn moron.
7. IMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDD:
8. I think this is the first season final that hasn't had me distressed at all. I was like hopping around the room a second ago. THAT WAS AWESOME. THINGS IS HAPPENING. BRING ON SEASON 7.
9. Something that annoyed the everloving crap out of me though, why was Dean so damn hell bent on stopping Cas breaking into purgatory? He didn't know the ramifications, and it obviously WAS the better option over letting Raphael win. Maybe something was said that I forgot, but it seems to me he was more upset of the methodology, not the motivation, and when you're talking a possible apocolypse, that's not a good way to think.
10. I freaking love this show.
And now to wander around the internet checking out other peep's thoughts. Well, possibly bed first, but tomorrow, I read!
ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod.
ohmyCAS.
1. I freaking love this show.
2. I freaking love how well the second part of this season came together.
3. Did Bobby really take that poor old man's picture of his mama? Because he's all alone in that hospital and that may be the only picture of her he has, and when he said no one had ever told him they were sorry for his loss my heart kind of broke a little. Bobby needs to return that picture.
4. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMY. I'm so glad we have you back. RoboSam was a douche and you are adorable. And you know I understand that the whole hell memories thing is going to be hard but you will be stronger for this experience, sweetheart.
5. How amazing is Jared's hair lately? It's all bouncy and full of life, and sitting on his face just perfectly. Super cereal, good Sam = good Sam hair.
6. DEAN. BE HAPPY YOU POOR, POOR WONDERFUL FOOL BASTARD. YOU'RE BREAKING MAH HEART. ALSO YOU AND CAS NEED HUGS LIKE YESTERDAY. Oh Dean, moron that he is. It's entirely possible I care more about his happiness at this point than I do my own, but he is a damn damn moron.
7. IMPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DDDDDDDDDDD:
8. I think this is the first season final that hasn't had me distressed at all. I was like hopping around the room a second ago. THAT WAS AWESOME. THINGS IS HAPPENING. BRING ON SEASON 7.
9. Something that annoyed the everloving crap out of me though, why was Dean so damn hell bent on stopping Cas breaking into purgatory? He didn't know the ramifications, and it obviously WAS the better option over letting Raphael win. Maybe something was said that I forgot, but it seems to me he was more upset of the methodology, not the motivation, and when you're talking a possible apocolypse, that's not a good way to think.
10. I freaking love this show.
And now to wander around the internet checking out other peep's thoughts. Well, possibly bed first, but tomorrow, I read!
no subject
Date: 2011-05-24 05:36 am (UTC)cause he's in love with him. My brother asked the same thing after we watched 6.20, and the only answer I could come up with was that Dean was just mad at him. Dean was reacting emotionally and judging Cas's actions based solely on his own feelings and heart, not logic. It's a bit of NHEM (http://thefourthvine.livejournal.com/147551.html?thread=8816479), tbh (as is so much of this fucking show, lol).The only real reason they had to not want to open Purgatory was that maybe something bad would come out. But "maybe something bad" > apocalypse pt. 2
And I hate that Dean ended up being right. It's one of the few things I really disliked. He needs to learn to use his brain and learn how to trust his friends, and not just always assume he's right cause his feelings are hurt and he's always been right in the past.
no subject
Date: 2011-05-25 02:06 pm (UTC)It's a WAR in HEAVEN, and one of his closest friends is fighting it. Why does he suddenly think this sort of thing doesn't apply to him?
no subject
Date: 2011-05-25 08:01 pm (UTC)Or it just poorly thought out writing, but you know which one I'm going with.